2024 Pi Scholarship Application – KUSD Students
Partners in Design Architects is pleased to announce that they are accepting applications for their annual PiDA π (Pi) Scholarship. In recognition of our long term partnership with the Kenosha Unified School District, we are appreciative of the opportunity to continue to give back to the community in this way.
Partners in Design Architects has a passion for quality architectural design and a commitment to improving the built environment in Kenosha County and the region. We also believe strongly that we have a responsibility to foster the ambitions of our youth throughout the area.
The amount of the scholarship is a one-time $1,000.00 scholarship and is open to Kenosha Unified School District Seniors who are interested in pursuing post-secondary education in the fields of Architecture, Engineering or Art. The scholarship will be made payable to the institution in the student’s name following successful completion of their first semester of school.
An Applicant must:
- Be a Kenosha Unified School District Senior who:
- Resides in Kenosha County; and,
- Will graduate from a Kenosha Unified High School.
- Have a minimum GPA of π (3.14159265).
- Be seeking a two or four-year post-secondary degree.
- Demonstrate good academic performance; participate in community and school activities, and exhibit leadership and citizenship qualities.
Applications can be downloaded here.