Design Partners (no, that’s not us)
When Design Partners, a strategic branding agency, looked to expand from their historic building’s upper story offices into vacant ground floor commercial spaces, they looked to maintain, restore and recreate these spaces to a period consistent with their original construction. A former drug store and restaurant are now used as client and staff meeting rooms, recreation and entertainment spaces.
The renovations included creating a new reception desk, lobby space with product display, and the addition of five new private offices. The design integrated much of the original millwork from the 1883 drug store. Era appropriate light fixtures and finishes were included. In addition, the adjacent private dining room was able to be converted to a large collaborative space that includes a conference room, pool table, and “collaboration bar” for client and employee use.